Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introducing The Esteps!

Hello, my name is Mari Estep & My Husbands name is Denny Estep. We got married on December 11th, 2010. We had a small wedding in my Husband's family Church & wouldn't change a thing. My husband is a dispatcher at his job. He tracks all other workers & lets them know where to be & when. He has been there for three years & I am very proud of him. He is a hard worker. He loves Golfing, Nascar,Working out, Cars in general, PS3, ect. I am a home maker or in other words a stay at home wife. I have type 1 diabetes & am working on getting that lined out so my Husband & I can start TTC (Trying to conceive, for those who doesn't know what that means) within the next few years. I plan on starting online career classes within the next year! (Exciting!!!!) I am still trying to figure out between what. But AS.OF.NOW I want to go for Veterinarian Assistant. (Woohoo!!!!) I love Photography, Golfing is very relaxing & alot of fun. I like writing. I have started the same book over 5 times but never finished it. (I will, someday.) Obviously I am a big animal person. My Husband & I have four fur babies of our very own. We rent as of now, but want to buy a house within the next two years! We live in the country & live in a very small town with really nice people. Our families are very important to us. So, that's us & this is our blog. Its going to be about our life in general = Newlywed life, our fur babies, working, taking my career classes, battling diabetes, & much-much more! So stick around for the ride & we hope you enjoy our blog! :)



That's all Folks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment