Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Small & Cozy

Usually when you ask someone what kind of house they want it is the exact opposite of small & cozy. But for me I never wanted a big house. When I see a big house I think, that must take a year to clean, the power bill HAS to be outrages & how can they stand to hear themselves echo? hahaha I am not saying I want a one bedroom house (we live in a one bedroom apartment, with NO room to spare!) But I would like something cozy, with extra wiggle room of course. I love houses that look like cottages. Or old & vintage, french even! I have always loved all things vintage. Old houses, jewelry, artifacts, they all have such beauty to them. Mr. Estep & I plan on house hunting within the next two years (once our car is paid off.) So in the mean time we plan to build up our credit & pay our car off. Then when the time comes we wont have a car payment & mortgage payment at the same time, smart thinking I know! haha In the meantime I can dream about our one day small & cozy home.










No comments:

Post a Comment