Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Weekend part one

Although my birthday isn't until Monday Mr. Estep wanted to do something for me that Friday & my mom wanted to have me a family birthday party that Saturday. So I got an entire weekend dedicated to me! : )

Mr. Estep waited until I went into the bathroom Friday morning then hollered for me to come out. As I walked through the hallway I could see the lights was off & there was a huge ice cream cake sitting on the dinning room table lit up with candles! Mr. Estep was standing there holding our camera singing happy birthday. It was so sweet. & It didn't end there. There was a small pink bag sitting beside the cake........ See pictures below for more details!


My face when first walking into the kitchen!

My yummy ice cream cake!

Blowing out my candles!

Gift time!




My beautiful bracelet!

I loved everything about that day, Mr. Estep is the best! <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment