Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Weekend part two

So Saturday rolls around...... We get to my moms house & as we walk in the back door she had the whole dinning room decorated! She told me she didn't have time that she would decorate when we got there, sneaky sneaky her! :) It was so pretty & my cake was awesome, I loved every bit of everything. Mr. Estep, my mom, sister & I all went outside & did a small photo shoot. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day! Mr. Estep & my baby sister went swimming while I sun soaked on the porch watching them. & Watching Sophie (our dog) play with my mom's doggy. It was such a great day! My beautiful mom & wonderful step dad got me an awesome Google Android! (I don't have a picture, but will post one soon.) Otherwise please enjoy these photo's from our awesome day!





Mr. Estep & my Mom lighting my candles!


& Let the photo shoot begin! 




So day two was just as great as day one, thanks everyone for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment